22.10.10

Mango tree

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Glassons khaki button up shirt and satchel, angelica's DIY shredded tee, MinkPink shorts, Grace's vintage necklace and Sam Edelman boots.
I don't know why but I have the song Mango Tree by Angus and Julia Stone stuck in my head. Maybe its because this song relaxes me, maybe its because I can actually relax now, maybe thats because I am actually relaxed, and maybe (this is the last maybe I promise) that is because I have officially finished uni, well for now anyway. I am deferring uni most probably until 2012.
So lets sing it everyone: 'I wish I had a mango tree, in my backyard....' oh just check them out yourself and fall in love.

9 comments:

  1. love this post... and that song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry baz I accidently gave you the wrong link
    here's her blog
    http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/fyndigt/

    love the shredded t!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this post and that bag!!

    Love,
    www.viviennekongvongsa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so inspiring! I really enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures!
    i have a bag that looks just like that!


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou everyone! Your comments really cheer me up!

    lots of love,
    little lady B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so inspiring! I really enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this post and that bag!!

    Love,
    www.viviennekongvongsa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!