8.10.10

Mirror Mirror

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photography by me.
Last week I took my little sis - Angel Cakes, back to burwood to re-try the two dresses she was considering for her yr 10 formal. Trying on the dresses a second time, definitely was not as amazing as the first time she tried them. The Alice McCall dress sizing was weird (or Angel gained or lossed some kg) because when she put on the size 10 it was too baggy, then the size 8 didn't even vip up and I'm pretty sure she originally tried on the size 10. It was so strange! Still although the dress is beautiful, it would've been absolutely perfect if it wasn't such a casual material, silk or a satin of some kind would have been amazing with all the detailing it has. Then, she re-tried the Manning Cartell Asymmetrical dress which confirmed what we thought in the first place - that it was too big. =( She's still on the search for her perfect formal dress, and I know I keep blogging about it but I love this sort of stuff! Shopping for people and finding that show-stopping, jaw-dropping garment that makes a girl go: "AH-WOW-ZA. I want that!" haha well maybe not ah-wow-za, but you catch my drift right? Well if you have an suggestions for places to shop or dresses you've seen, leave us a comment. We'd really appreciate your help!
p.s I'll post pictures of what I wore later which Includes one item I got from my Spring Wishlist here
Photobucket
Photobucket
She wears: Supre patterned Harem Pants, my Glassons Jelly Sandals & white button up, Zara Bag, and Random Floral Cut-out top.

13 comments:

  1. those pants are pure genius.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning black and white shots x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the black & white photos are totally gorgeous - and those pants are awesome!

    (having an erin wasson ring giveaway on my blog - stop by and enter if you're interested!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern on those pants is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing style!

    lov it!!

    feel free to visit/comment on my blog, http://www.thefacelessblog.com... and add me on google friends/bloglovin if u wish!

    I wud appreciate and love to know wt you think!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your harem pants are so cool ! ;-)I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou everybody! Your comments really have made my day :)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning black and white shots x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those pants are pure genius.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!