23.10.10

Shopping in Salmon shorts

Photobucket
Check out my 'Willow' inspired hair do :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love my new Mossman salmon coloured shorts!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Grace's DIY cropped lace top, Mossman shorts, Glassons Jelly sandals and necklace and Grace's LV bag.

I wore this yesterday on another of our formal-dress-hunting-adventures for Angelica. This time we hit up Paddington which was a lot of fun. First stop: Wayne Cooper. Surprisingly we found more dresses we liked here than we did along the whole of Oxford St, and I must mention the two ladies there were such a pleasure to meet! I won't mention every store we went into, but I must say Willow, Nicola Finetti and Manning Cartell were my favs yesterday. Everything was beautifully presented, stunning attention to detail in every piece and impecable workmanship. If I could shop for my yr 12 formal dress again these designers would definitely be on my list of possibilities. However, we are shopping for Angel's yr 10 formal so Wayne cooper and Alice McCall have been the only two designers who we've found so far to be age appropriate.  Here's a stunning dress by Wayne Cooper, Angel looked so elegant, so ...Blair Waldorf. But is this too old/elegant looking for a year 10 formal? let me know what you think! I'd love to hear it.

Photobucket 

 

8 comments:

  1. love your shirt!

    xoxo
    Sarah

    www.sarahs-fashion-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your outfit!! The dress is really nice, i love the nude color. Visit my blog if you like and i would love for us to follow each other!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the salmon color, is so cute and you're so gorgeous. Take a look on my blog and feel free to follow me. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    I just posted a gorgeous outfit, stay tunned. ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again everyone. Your comments are very much appreciated!

    Lindsay: I checked out your blog & loved ur outfit! I am ur latest follower :)

    Johanna & Sarah: I too loved your blogs and am now following them as well!

    Thanks everyone for your support!
    Lots of love,

    Little Lady B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love your Bag! Nice outfit!
    I'm following you x
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love the salmon color, is so cute and you're so gorgeous. Take a look on my blog and feel free to follow me. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    I just posted a gorgeous outfit, stay tunned. ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again everyone. Your comments are very much appreciated!

    Lindsay: I checked out your blog & loved ur outfit! I am ur latest follower :)

    Johanna & Sarah: I too loved your blogs and am now following them as well!

    Thanks everyone for your support!
    Lots of love,

    Little Lady B.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!