13.10.10

Textbooks and pretty images

Photobucket
This is what I'm currently reading. I was so excited to buy the Harper's BAZAAR mag today with Kelsey as the cover girl of course! The November issue is for you if you like the following: Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs and Australia's Next Top Model. I was pretty sneaky today, ha - when I saw that the mag was out with the 'double' covers - one of Kelsey (original winner for like 30 seconds) and the other of Amanda (the actual winner of ANTM) - The Amanda covers were in front, and because Kelsey is my absolute fav, I walked up to the newspaper stand and put all of Kelsey's at the front :) haha oh I'm such a badass.  haha. Anyways tonight is my only night without assignments so I'm going to try figure out what I'm going to wear to Oktoberfest tomorrow, paint my nails, watch Glee and read some of those books.
Lots of Love, B

2 comments:

  1. great :), i love Bazaar, I need to subscribe already because i am paying too much for each issue.

    -Azede
    http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great :), i love Bazaar, I need to subscribe already because i am paying too much for each issue.

    -Azede
    http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!