25.10.10

VOTE BLAKE!

Photobucket
Originally my post was going to be about my sunday afternoon styling session with my cousin Jovy, but I got so distracted when my friend Blake, linked me to his video for the 'Aria A-List Party Patroller'. Blake is definitely the one for the job! He cracks me up everytime I see him - especially when we're out partying! He is one of the most stylish boys I've ever seen, with passion and creativity dripping off his finger tips! So check out his video and don't forget to vote for him here or here: http://arias.seek.com.au/finalist/Blade
Photobucket
Get voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!