20.10.10

Willow inspired!

 Photobucket
Willow smith - what a little bundle of amazing. I'm sitting here looking at her pictures and questioning 'Are we sure she is not Rihanna's child?'
Photobucket

 She is such a funky child, rockin' that rihanna-esque style with the patterned harem pants, lace up military boots - complete with the half-shaved-mohawk-hiphop-rocker chic hair style. She is only ten, but watch out Rihanna people will no longer ask 'Can I have the Rihanna hair cut' but rather ' Willow Smith hair please!' I know I certainly will, that is, when I gain enough courage to shave half my hair - something I've actually contemplated for a while now. But probably too scared to actually do. Anyways I will leave you admiring Willow, as I continue to google search/Wikipedia her. Gotta love her!
Photobucket
This is no average 10-yr-old
Photobucket
No biggie, doin' my thaaang on the red carpet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Workin' it!
Photobucket
How awesome are these shades? I'm on a quest to find some.

Willow Smith, your only 10 and your amazing! I don't know who is styling you - Did you hire rihanna? Whatever/who ever it is, never let them go, they do wonders and you are just rockin it!
xoxo B.

7 comments:

  1. Hey baz this is her blog
    http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/sweetnothing/

    I'm leaving on November 27th. excited!
    ps post more outfitsss!

    looking forward to it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE IS AMUZZ. The first photo is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHH she's sooo frikken cute. Will Smith and Jaeda Pinkett-Smith have the cutest most talented kids!
    Shave your hair baz!!! I'm tryna convince Roni to do it HAHA... just cos I'm too scared to!

    Love this post
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHH she's sooo frikken cute. Will Smith and Jaeda Pinkett-Smith have the cutest most talented kids!
    Shave your hair baz!!! I'm tryna convince Roni to do it HAHA... just cos I'm too scared to!

    Love this post
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHE IS AMUZZ. The first photo is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey baz this is her blog
    http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/sweetnothing/

    I'm leaving on November 27th. excited!
    ps post more outfitsss!

    looking forward to it xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!