26.12.11

Styling Shubar shoes

Last month I styled a photoshoot for HYPE DC's in-house brand Shubar pulling all the strings I could to make it all happen. I used clothes from emerging labels Aung and Zipporra and even managed to pull some pieces from Helena Pierce who kindly let me borrow her pieces only a few days before her final TAFE show for the year. Jewellery was a mixture of my own pieces and the ever so beautiful pieces from ILLARIY in 100 squared Pitt st. Before I reveal the final photos of the Shubar photoshoot, I'd like to transport you back behind the scenes.


Many thanks to Mark from HYPE DC, Cai photography, Alexander Leeway (videographer), Shannon Lawson (Platform model management), Belle Pagano makeup, and my lovely styling assistant Selin Abali. Everyone did such a fantastic job & made the semi-manic day a whole lot of fun!

Check out the Shubar website here for a little sneaky-peak of the shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!