8.4.13

Bad case of Mono

...Chrome 


The winds are a-changing' and it seems I have found myself putting puzzle pieces together rather than mixing and matching mashing. Green on green for my 21st birthday felt like the only possible combination even though other suitors had caught my eye - hey there Sara Phillips. And it has been the same story ever since. Black on black here we go. (wait til you see casual Pink on Pink)

3.1 Phillip Lim Tee, Sportsgirl pants, Isabel Marant boot heels and Dannijo earrings
It's no secret, I do love New York. I thought I needed to get this tee just incase no body knew. Now you now...along with everyone along oxford st. 


Black is black is black is black, but pink is here to cure that bad case of Mono..(chromatic) addiction. I need to buy more solid colours if I want to commit to this trend. American Apparel + Scanlan and Theodore, dress me forever? Totally in love with the crisply tailored pieces of Scanlan and Theordore's  AW collection. The photos don't do it justice, the sheen in the fabric is actually fantastic - flash back to when I owed a lot of satin circa 2004 those we're some terrible times - fashion crimes. This time around I'll try not to commit any. 


Thanks again to the talented Andrea for taking these pics and hanging out with me. She's shooting for the first time at Fashion Week this year - wishing you all the best girl!

Happy Monday! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!